1. Chapter Preview Sheet 9-3-Both sides due Tuesday, May 30th.
2. Study a little each day for your Final.
3. Bring in your midterm and field trip permission form/money if you have not yet done so.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Grade 7 Study Guide For Ancient History Final Assessment
Monday, June 5, 2017
Chapter 4-The Ancient Greeks (pp.116-146)
Chapter 5-Greek Civilization (pp.152-186)
Chapter 8- The Rise of Rome (pp. 262-294)
Chapter 9-Roman Civilization (pp.302-334)
Reading Review, p.147
Section 1, Get Ready to Read, p116.
Section 2, Get Ready to Read, p.124
Section 3, Get Ready to Read, p.131.
Section 4, Get Ready to Read. P. 138.
Assessment and Activities, p. 148,149.
Reading Review, p.187
Section 1, Get Ready to Read, p.154.
Section 2, Get Ready to Read, p.168
Section 3, Get Ready to Read, p.174
Section 4, Get Ready to Read, p.182
Assessment and Activities, p.188, 189
Reading Review, p.263
Section1, Get Ready to Read, p.262
Section 2, get Ready to Read, p.268
Section 3, Get Ready to Read,p.277
Section 4, Get Ready to Read, p. 286
Assessment and Activities-p.296,297
Reading Review, p. 335
Section 1, Get Ready to Read, p. 302
Section 2, Get Ready to Read, p. 317
Section 3, Get Ready to Read, p. 327
Assessment & Activities-p. 336, 337
- Review all notes and handouts provided by your teacher.
- Be able to locate on a map:
Tiber River Carthage
Aegean Sea Athens
Italian Alps Sparta
Adriatic Sea Troy
3. Key concepts that may be topics for open responses:
- direct democracy and representative democracy
- differences between Sparta and Athens
- importance of the Hellenistic Era
- impact of the Roman Empire in terms of law, culture, architecture, language
- the primary factors contributing to the fall of the Roman Empire